To Place Your Legal Advertising Order
With payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) you can place your legal advertisement order over the phone (916) 567-9654. We offer quality service, expertise and exposure at a price that makes sense for you and your business.
- Fictitious Business Name Statement
- Notice of Trustee's Sale
- Personal Name Changes
- Notice of Petition to Administer Estate
- Notice to Creditors of Bulk Sale
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Alcoholic Beverage License Notice
- Family Law Summons
- Civil Summons
- Government Bid Notice
- Notice of Public Lien Sale
- Election Notice
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Class Action
- Other Legal Advertisements - Please Inquire
The Superior Court in and for the County of Sacramento has adjudged and decreed The Sacramento Gazette to be a qualified
newspaper of general circulation for the City and County of Sacramento, State of California.
Click here for a Sacramento County Fictitious Business Name Statement Form in PDF format.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this form.
Company Info |
Subscribe Today |